Release date: 23 November 2020
- LEDC Block: To generate PWM signal for LED control.
- MCPWM Blocks: To generate PWM signal for motor control.
- Circular Buffer Demo.
- A mechanism to force code generation in C.
- The new operation mode to Target (added in waijung2_20.11a) is modified to let the user stream the video feed to either Simulink or Aimagin Connect webpage after processing it within the Target itself. A new demo is added to depict the said features.
- Optimized the HIL Block for higher data transfer rate.
Release date: 4 November 2020
- Capability to upload and monitor the program using ESP-IDF Visual Studio Code Extension
- A serial monitor Matlab app.
- New blocks
- HTTP Server Block: To convert the ESP32 to into a web server that serve custom web pages
- Circular Buffer Block: A circular buffer. is used for buffering data streams.
- Waijung2 now support from Matlab R2018b upwards
- The SQLite Block has been modified to support data input from Circular Buffer Block
- A new operation mode to Target has been added to the Camera Block that would enable the user to process the video feed within the ESP32 itself. The following new blocks have been created to support this operation mode
- Image Concatenate Block
- Memory Block
- Real time information will be shown in the Diagnostic Viewer when compiling and uploading model files to ESP32
- Configurable sample time is reduced from 10ms to 1ms
Release date: 6 October 2020