Waijung 2 installation¶
- Move the downloaded file to the installation directory and extract the content. Make sure the installation directory path does not have any spaces.
- Open Matlab and change the current directory to the extracted folder. Open install_waijung2.m script.
- Click Run to execute the script
- The script will automatically check dependencies and install Waijung2 Block-set to Matlab. Please note that any previous Waijung2 installations will be removed automatically before installing the new block-set. However the older Waijung2 folder or the files created will not be deleted.
At the end of the installation a pop-up window will ask to enable automatic updates. Click Yes .
- Installation progress will be displayed in the Command Window.
- Similarly uninstall_waijung2.m can be used to successfully uninstall the waijung2 block-set from MATLAB.