Added by Supachai Vorapojpisut 7 months ago
- Create a Simulink model named "blink" for blinking LED
- Use Build button to generate code
- Run Visual Studio Code with esp-idf extension
- Use menu File > Open Folder to open blink_esp32_build_system folder
- Use F1 > ESP-IDF: Build your project to build -> compilation error
- Modify main/CMakeLists.txt to add related source files
set(COMPONENT_SRCS "ert_main.c blink.c waijung2_hwdrvlib.c")
RE: Incomplete CMakeLists.txt - Added by Chandima Jayaneththi (จันทิมา) 7 months ago
You can follow Modify Simulink generated C code wiki page to manually flash the generated C code from Matlab Simulink.
RE: Incomplete CMakeLists.txt - Added by Supachai Vorapojpisut 7 months ago
Using VS Code with esp-idf extension is much more easier than your suggested method. I can edit, build and flash firmware without any command to remember. BTW, there is still a minor glitch of main/CMakeLists.txt with incomplete list of source files and include folder.