What to do if Hardware tab is missing or not showing up in Simulink?
Added by Parth Maheshwari (พาร์ท) 9 months ago
If you have closed and reopened your model and also MATLAB/Simulink but the Hardware tab is still not showing up, you can try the following:
1) If you have an existing model, delete the Waijung 2 Target Setup block belonging to ESP32
2) Import a new Waijung 2 Target Setup block belonging to ESP32
3) Double click on the block
4) Build Options dropdown > Select External Mode simulation
1) In your existing model, click on the "APPS" tab
2) Click on “Run on Custom Hardware”
3) Click "Finish"
1) In your existing model, click on the "MODELING" tab
2) Click on "Model Settings"
3) Under Code Generation dropdown > Select Interface
4) If "External Mode" checkbox is unticked, manually enable it by ticking it. If it is already ticked, untick and tick it again.
5) Click Apply